Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The English are coming!!

The English cricket team landed in India today to begin their upcoming tour of India. The Telegraph has a great article about the tour but I can't get the link. It will be interesting to see how england cope with the pitches and I'm especially keen to see the new Sikh spinner Monty twirl his fingers a bit. Also Kevin Pieterson hit four hundreds last time he came to India with England A team so he looks as though he might score a few. I still think it is an uphill tasks since India are virtually unbeatable at home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't know that engllad haven't beaten india in india since 1984. we really need to thrash England, and hopefully without Ganguly - he he !

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmnn, my loyalties are, for once, strangely split!! let's hope for some good matches......i'm sure this will be the first of many posts on this subject...

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home