Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bali-Hai

Two days to go before our holiday to Bali. For those who want to be jealous, have a look here and here for where we are staying.

This is going to be a repeat of our visit in 2003 except that we have ensured that Shadi's passport is uptodate so that we can actually travel together. Last time, I has to stay in the Ubud hotel (possibly the most romantic hotel in the world) on my own after Shadi had not been allowed to board since her passport did not have 6 months validity left. It was a hardship but I got over it. Most surreal experience: being brought room service and the waiter lighting candles and placing flowers all over the place for my little dinner for one...

Anyway, can't wait this time and I will post some photos when we get back.

5 Comments:

Blogger Akash said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I had already heard of Mozaic and I definitely want to try it - also the Bebek Bengli which looks great.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so jealous - it looks stunning
and you guys deserve a break like this - just dnot go to the australian costa del sol areas and tske care..

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man it looks nice. How long are you guys going for ?? Enjoy...and er, try not to eat too much....but then again....

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make sure shadi comes back with a Bali Belly.....we sure did..and he turned out kinda cute!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home