Thursday, February 16, 2006

What a Dick!

There are just some people who you can tell are evil pieces of shit. Cheney must must must be one of those people. Of course, the story of Cheney shooting a friend of his - mistaking him for a quail??!? Now I am not much of a hunter but shouldn't a quail and a man be fairly distinguishable? anyway what I find more amusing is the coverage. Here is the Guardian's newsblog on the subject. A funny comment from a poster, Doug Sheet:

"Dick Cheney - I've never met the guy, so I don't know what he's really like as a person, but, hey, if I was given the opportunity to drag him behind a car through dog-shit, I'd do it.
What about everyone else
?"
Excellent!

2 Comments:

Blogger Akash said...

Just another day in the office for the Bush 'administration'.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Pooja said...

Ode to Dick

He shot at a duck
But hit a pal who lacked luck.
What the fuck?
Dick does suck.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home