Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Humps, My humps my humps my humps

Just got back from the Black Eyed Peas concert which I have to say was genius. Much much better live than on record I think. You would think that with four singers someone would be redundant but they all contribute something to the whole. Fergie did a cover of Sweet Child o'Mine which was inspired and they did something almost unprecedented in Hong Kong - they actually got the crowd moving clapping and cheering - a pure Hong Kong moment in the middle where they turned all the lights down and everyone in the audience held up their cell phones - the modern day equivalent of waving lighters around I guess...it was quite a sight despite the naffness.

Highly recommended.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True... Fragrant Harbour! The concert was great and most of audience knew the songs very well... Hope they will come back with more tricks.

Thanks for sharing!

Candy

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home